Saturday, May 13, 2006

ODTUG 2006 - Washington, DC


From June 17 till 21, I will participate to the Oracle Development Tools User Group. More information about the event - click here
(btw: the ODTUG site is written in APEX)

ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2006 - Clarifying the Developer's Changing Universe is the Premier Conference for Developers Working with an Oracle Database.

TOPICS:

  • Application Design and Development
  • Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
  • Methodology
  • Development DBA
  • Traditional Oracle Tools
  • Professional Development
  • Non-Oracle Development Tools
Next to the interesting topics and the nice people I will meet, I'm also looking forward visiting the United States for the first time... I'm staying in the Wardman Park Marriott Hotel (see picture). This is also the hotel where the conference is organised.
I will try to put some notes on my blog after the sessions...

No comments: